Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trying out the snow gear in snow, instead of inside

Matt took Beck out to sled on the small amount of snow we had. (I'm not complaining. Stay away, you stupid snow.)

Ha that's a sad amount of snow.

Olive tripped Matt with her leash. I wish I got that on video.

Sad to come in.


These are kinda boring, but they're mostly for my mom.
Oh, and I love how Olive's peeing at the end of this video.



After, he sat down and had a nice graham cracker. I tried giving him hot (warm) chocolate in his sippy cup, but he didn't go for that. In fact, he threw it down so it leaked onto the carpet. Thanks, bud, like our carpet doesn't look bad enough! It's ok, I still love you.


Yeah, that's my handrail. I had just painted it and the hardware, and it was waiting to go back home to the wall. And you can see that I haven't finished painting my door. Ha. I could go on about at least two other things in this picture.

1 comment:

Grammy Dearest said...

I loved watching all your videos! His face is sooo sad coming in from his sleigh ride, funny!