Monday, November 29, 2010

Ready for the snow. (Not really)

Beck is almost ready to brave the snow. Here he is in his new coat:





And some videos because it's funny to watch him in it.


This one reminds me of the Seinfeld where George's suit makes a noise as his thighs rub together. Anyone?





And here we are practicing sledding. My job was good to get my heart rate up.

My "weeee"ing was necessary because it made him more excited, and I also reminded myself of the Geico commercial. Anyone?

Also, I got that t-shirt when I was entering 7th grade. That was when I was 12. Only 13 years ago. Wow.

4 comments:

Grammy Dearest said...

I got my money's worth when I bought you that shirt. You're a crazy mommy! Wheeee.

Alex and Kerri said...

He makes me think of Ralphie :-)

Anonymous said...

1) I think we were "sitcom" twins separated at birth. Friends, Arrested Development, and Seinfeld? We have great taste and I love that episode with George.

2) I also thought of Ralphie's little brother.

3) I think Beck and Leila need a snow playdate. :)

Chelsi Lasater said...

hahaha...he is so cute!!! and the geico commercial makes me want a pig.