Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Look at you!

Last week I put Beck on his back on the floor, and when I came back, this is what he looked like. (This post sounds a lot like the last one so far.)


And that's his reaction to my surprise. Now he has gotten the hang of it so he rolls across the room almost. I'm so used to changing him on the couch and being able to leave him there (see my last post), but every time I turn around after changing him, he has already rolled over onto his stomach. No more of that.

I just love his hair in this picture. I call him my baby duck.

3 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

You got it to enlarge! How'd you do it. And I do like his duck-like feather hair!

Grammy dearest said...

I gotta get my hands on that boy!

Grandma Duffy said...

He is such a cute baby boy!!