Sunday, January 31, 2010

Geyser

One day after I changed Beck, I decided to let him air out as I threw away his diaper. But I came back to this:


You can't see, but the pee is in his eye, on his face, head, stomach, arms, legs, and all over the couch, puddling under his back. I laughed really hard when I saw him, which made him laugh too. It's so funny how he laughs when I laugh.

After this, I gave him a bath, and when he was on my bed getting all lotioned, he did it again.

4 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

Oh that face...he's so funny!

The Piersons said...

Don't you love this about having a baby boy? I keep hearing that this will stop but Carson just did it the other day. He looks so adorable in the picture though, I would've laughed too.

Pierce and Stacy said...

BAHHHHHHH! That's awesome!

Grammy dearest said...

Why do guys pee just anywhere? They love it. That is a funny kid.