Beck's birthday has come and gone, and he now says two when we ask him how old he is. It took a little while to get him to make the switch from saying one to two, but we were successful.
We had an early birthday party in Utah so Matt's parents could come hang out.
Sorry this is sideways. I tried downloading stuff to flip it, but it didn't work out, and I don't care enough at the moment to continue trying. It's cute, so you should watch it.
Then we had a party with the Texas family.







4 comments:
Rainbow chip/funfetti is DEFINITELY the way to go for birthday cake! And...I love the Buddha belly :)
What a cute little nugget he is...looks like it was a fun bday!
he is so damned cute. your cake is adorbs. ;) any tips on making the bunting?
you are right, he pretty much is the cutest for sure!!!
Post a Comment