Matt's parents have a huge yellow lab named Baxter. Beck loooves to hug and lay on Baxter, and he's such a good dog that he takes it. Beck is even saying Baxter, which impresses me. It seems like he's trying to talk a lot more lately. Today I was saying, "Bad dog! Bad dog!" (about Olive, not Baxter) and then I heard Beck say, "Ba do, ba do." So cute. Anyway, here is Beck and Baxter a week ago when we were at Matt's parents' house. Sorry they're dark and blurry. I took them with Matt's phone.




3 comments:
That is so sweet. Baxter is going to miss Beck, and Beck will miss Baxter since Harley isn't all lovey dovey. Ahh go ahead, bring Baxter too!
Um, that is cute. You know me and that I'm not a huge dog lover, but to see Beck like that, is really really adorable.
So adorable, labs are the best with kids!
Post a Comment