This checkup was back in February, but I guess I should document it.
Height: 32 inches, 45% -- I think this was off because Beck was freaking out from people touching him.
Weight: 25.25 lbs, 40%
Head: 48.5, 78% -- again, this one was way off. He's likely still around 90%. :)
Everything went well except that the doctor had concerns about his speech since he wasn't saying ten words. Most people I've talked to seem to think it's not that big of a deal right now, so I guess I'm just paying attention to it more now to see if he gets better. He came up to me with his shoe today and said shoe, so that was new. (He's really into wearing shoes and making sure I'm wearing shoes.) I think he's getting better, but most times I'm just frustrated because he goes "Uh?" ALLLLL day. "Uh? Uh? Uh? Uh?" usually while pointing at something, but nothing obvious, so I have no idea what he wants. Sometimes I think he's just doing it to do it. Drives me crazy sometimes.
The next checkup is at two years, then I think it's annually after that! Seems so weird since you go like 100 times when they're brand new.
1 comment:
I'm sure everything is fine. My SIL had the same "uh" thing with one of hers. She did the whole, "use your words" thing and she picked right up on it. Don't worry.
Post a Comment