Monday, January 24, 2011

He speaks

Well, he's getting there.

Beck hasn't really been one for speaking English, but recently he's saying what I'm telling him to say. You probably don't think he's talking very well, but I can totally hear that he's trying to repeat what I say. Here's a video. I like how he says Bop for Beck and nanana for banana.



Along with mastering the spoken word, he's trying to master his utensil skillzzz.



double fistin'

and some videos for the grandparents' viewing pleasure



4 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

he's doing so well!! he looks a lot like matt in these!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Ruprecht in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Thank you

mommy dearest said...

Anonymous is right! Love watching them over and over.

Anonymous said...

I have nearly identical pictures of L trying to master the spoon and yogurt.

"Nanas" is the cutest word ever!