Warning: uncommonly emotional post.
Normally Matt puts Beck to bed, but tonight Matt was playing basketball, so the job was mine. I held out some books to see if Beck would point to any of them, and he pointed to "God Gave Us You." It's about a polar bear mom telling her baby about how she was pregnant and had a baby "because God gave us you." Kind of dorky, but also kind of tearjerky. (Pretty sure I made that word up, but I'm allowed to do stuff like that.) Beck likes to kick the books because they're at the perfect place to kick. Makes it kind of hard for me, but whatev. Well, when the story was over, I got all mushy with Beck and a tear might have glistened on my eye because he tried to poke it. Repeatedly. So I laughed. Then he laughed. Which made me laugh. Which made him laugh. And it just kept going and going. Awwwww.
6 comments:
I love it. There's nothing better than those moments. Nothing.
Cute. I want a baby.
Jen is right, nothing better than moments like these and it's great you're writing them down. Have you read him "I'll love you Forever?" yet? I tear up just typing the words!
Jen is right, nothing better than moments like these and it's great you're writing them down. Have you read him "I'll love you Forever?" yet? I tear up just typing the words!
Jen is right, nothing better than moments like these and it's great you're writing them down. Have you read him "I'll love you Forever?" yet? I tear up just typing the words!
tear. i am with grammy. i love "i'll love you forever"
Post a Comment