I love straw sippy cups. I also love the use of a chair to make a toddler sit still for at least a minute...
Happy 15 mos. Beck! I'm sorry I'm such a loser Grammy and didn't call and sing to you. I think those pictures are great!!!
i am a fan of the last one...he looks like washington on the delaware
I'm going to copy you with taking a picture every month. I probably won't think of something as cool as a huge gorilla though...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love straw sippy cups. I also love the use of a chair to make a toddler sit still for at least a minute...
Happy 15 mos. Beck! I'm sorry I'm such a loser Grammy and didn't call and sing to you. I think those pictures are great!!!
i am a fan of the last one...he looks like washington on the delaware
I'm going to copy you with taking a picture every month. I probably won't think of something as cool as a huge gorilla though...
Post a Comment