Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shoe Shopping

We have never bought baby shoes even though they're soooooo cuuuuuute because we know he'll just grow out of them so fast. Now that Beck walks, we realize he needs shoes. So here we are shoe shopping.


Here's what we ended up getting.

Walmart on the left; Target on the right. 
Stacy, Pierce, and Katy, you guys bought the skaterish ones on the right!

The cool thing about Walmart's baby shoes is that they have this little window to see where their toes are. 
You can barely see Beck's. Lots of growing room!

4 comments:

Grammy Dearest said...

So is he leaving them on his feet? Can't wait to see him! (ok, all of you)

Grammy Dearest said...

Oh, I just thought of something......Yikes! Shoes have gotten VERY expensive because I know how much that gift card value was from Stacy, Pierce, and Katy. Jeeeez.

Chelsi Lasater said...

So cute!! And go, Walmart! The window is GENIUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I love baby shoes. I bought a buttload of infant ones for Leila, thinking she'd wear them all the time (she didn't.) Now that she's walking I have one lousy pair. Good call on the waiting.

Does he walk in them? I know a lot of babies refuse to walk in shoes for a while...(mine included.)