Beck must have felt guilty because he turned around and tried to quickly crawl away into the carpet with his painted feet. I grabbed him and put him in the tub, while accidentally stepping directly into the paint myself. I cleaned us off as he whimpered. Whimpered is such a stupid word that you think of using when talking about a dog, but it fits here. After putting him to bed, I cleaned up this mess, which was almost the whole gallon. It doesn't look like that much in the picture, but just believe me. It was a lot thicker than it looks. I just painted my nails last night, so they're ruined. ha. I cleaned it all up except for what is on the grout. That's gonna take more work, and I'm not sure what, so I'm going to leave that up to Matt. You're welcome, Matt!
2 comments:
Oh.MY.gosh.... that is awesome! hahahahah, I'm glad you took a picture because words cannot describe this. haa, I can't stop laughing.
"shitballs" is what i said when i saw this on facebook.
Post a Comment