Friday, August 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

I thought I should list some of my favorite things about my Becky Boy.

- When he gets excited and flaps his arms up and down
- His laugh
- His smile
- How he smiles at me when I go back to get him out of his car seat
- Holding him in front of me, with his back to me so his head and neck are right in front of my face. Then I kiss his head and neck.
- His smell
- How he looks so proud when he stands by himself
- His big ole front teeth
- How he tries to eat my face
- How he looks when he's sucking away on his pacifier
- How he rolls around soooo fast in his pack n play
- His little, chubby body
- His babbling
- When he crawls REALLY fast and inhales and exhales fast and loud so he sounds excited
- When he gives me a small smile, where he doesn't open his mouth, but the edges curl up a tiny bit
- The way he bounces when he gets excited
- When he kicks his legs when Matt is getting him out of his car seat cause he's just so excited
- When Matt brings him down from a nap, and I say "Hi!" and he looks at me and smiles
- How he uses his whole tiny hand to put food in his mouth

Well, that's all for now. To be continued, I'm sure.

It just turned midnight, so....

Happy birthday, to my Becky Boy!!

You're my favorite baby in the whole wide world.

2 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

you should have a baby and give it to me.

Grandma Duffy said...

Happy Birthday Beck! I am sure you had a fun day!