Friday, August 27, 2010

Even better today!

Beck pretty much walked across the whole living room today. Not in one straight line, but he would fall, get up, and try again. Right before I got the camera out, he walked pretty far. He'll be a walker soon!


Yes, he is pantsless quite often. 

8 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

1. I love that you called Olive, 'Beck' by accident.
2. I love Beck's panting
3. The corner of your coffee table scared me
4. I love how upset he got.... haha, totally something I would do

Grammy said...

We missed this by a week, dang it! (utah talk) I think he'd do better with pants on. It would make him think he's older than just a baby in a diaper! haha. Keep up the video taping.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I can't believe he's already walking! What a stud. Leila also spends a good part of each day pantsless ...and sometimes I do too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boonie and Jenn said...

Carter has those same PJ's! So cute I hope we can make it on Friday to see him :)

Chelsi Lasater said...

love it. the pantsless panting is the best.

Grandma Duffy said...

So much fun watching them learn. Nothing easier than leaving the pants off. Love baby legs anyway!

Michelle said...

You're kidding me?! He is not that big already. What a smooth little man.