You sure love putting things on your little Beck's head! I love it!
Now I know why God made babies arms so short. The mommies wouldn't have fun dressing them up. Yep, his head has grown a bit
It looks like you are trying to block the CIA from frying his brain.
HEED!!!!
He is a perfect child. You and I love him dearly. Do not neglect the father of that child.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You sure love putting things on your little Beck's head! I love it!
Now I know why God made babies arms so short. The mommies wouldn't have fun dressing them up. Yep, his head has grown a bit
It looks like you are trying to block the CIA from frying his brain.
HEED!!!!
He is a perfect child. You and I love him dearly. Do not neglect the father of that child.
Post a Comment