About a week and a half ago, Beck started consistently crawling and pulling up on everything (which can be scary). He really likes to go from crawling to sitting, but I'm not such a fan when he implements it in the morning instead of going back to sleep. But really, I don't have anything to complain about when it comes to sleeping. Knock on wood.
2 comments:
What a cute crawler, I just love the rolls on his little legs!
I think we're just doing a low key, just us birthday party and probably a car seat for his present (we are lame and poor :). But there will be cake!
I love how similar Beck and Carter are! When Carter was first pulling up on things he couldn't figure out how to get back down so he would pull up in his crib and get so mad after awhile cause he couldn't get down. Now he's figured it out and life is easier...if him getting into everything is easy :)
Post a Comment