Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Kewpie

When I posted Beck's seven month pictures, my sister-in-law said he looked like a kewpie doll in one of them. She showed me some pictures side by side, and wow. Take a gander.

6 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

slightly creepy, yet somehow cute.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh my gosh my mom and grandma said the same thing about Carter. I had no idea what they were either! That is identical! CRAZY

Alex and Kerri said...

Right down to the mohawk! I love it! Does Beck have the same massive dimples above his knees?

Rosemary & JC said...

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the picture! So cute!!!

First time mom said...

so cute! that's a cute idea of photographing him by the same stuffed animal every month!

Anonymous said...

It is imperative that you send the
two pictures to the maker of that
doll.