So far we've only tried squash, and we have had to mix it with a lot of cereal for him to eat it. Oh, he did eat a little bit of mango last night, and he seemed to like that. Tomorrow we try pear.
You MAKE baby food? That's impressive! I've always thought people who do that are super domesticated so look at you go! Boston's comes right out of a gerber jar but he loves it so he's not complaining!
2 comments:
You MAKE baby food? That's impressive! I've always thought people who do that are super domesticated so look at you go! Boston's comes right out of a gerber jar but he loves it so he's not complaining!
Ohhhh pear looks good.
I want some.
How long does it last after you make it? Is it cheaper? It's probably a lot healthier without all the preservatives right?
Please answer those questions. Thank you.
Post a Comment