Beck loves to pull off his socks and then try to eat them. The other day I walked back into the living room and saw a funny sight. (I'm always blogging about what I see after walking back into the living room.) I couldn't take a picture fast enough, so you're going to have to use your imagination and combine two pictures.
This:
and this:
And this is a video that kind of goes with these pictures, but the end shows that he's getting closer to crawling. Not much closer, but it's something. I'm okay with the lack of mobility. I also don't want to babyproof yet.
3 comments:
are you SURE i can't have him?
Brooklynn does that too. Its so funny. She will roll around and crawl on the floor with them in her mouth. She also does it with the little link rings. He is so cute!I would do a blog for brooklynn but then I would have to update it more often.
That is what our dog does with socks. Did he learn that from your dog? He is just so stinken cute!!
Post a Comment