He is freaking cute, super cute, stinking cute, and dang cute. And I can't believe he has as little tooth already, I hope Beck teethes better than Carson does.
He is so darling. Ugh I haaaaaaaaaaaate that one. He is incredibly adorable though. I want to blow on his tummy.
Notice how Kari and Matt are teaching Beck how to get ready to pray? He loves to hold his hands together.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is freaking cute, super cute, stinking cute, and dang cute. And I can't believe he has as little tooth already, I hope Beck teethes better than Carson does.
He is so darling. Ugh I haaaaaaaaaaaate that one. He is incredibly adorable though. I want to blow on his tummy.
Notice how Kari and Matt are teaching Beck how to get ready to pray? He loves to hold his hands together.
Post a Comment