When I was pregnant, we sometimes got the question, "What are you going to do with your dog?" This totally confused us. Would we not keep our dog? Can babies and dogs not coexist? Obviously those people have never owned a dog.
Matt wanted me to post this video for all the people that asked that question. :) (If past pictures of the two of them didn't suffice.)
Olive almost can't be bothered. She's likely watching TV.
5 comments:
That's cute. I like how Olive's arm is on Beck. :) It's nice to have someone to entertain little B every once in a while.
That is so cute. They really will be best friends.
they are too adorable
Cute video. Olive is so good with Beck.
So people are ALWAYS worried about our dogs with our new guy coming, but these people dont know dogs and dont know how cute they can be. I had to show this video to Jared, he loved it! So perfect!
Post a Comment