Friday, September 18, 2009

Dog + Baby

Everyone wondered how Olive would react to a baby being in the house, but I wasn't too worried. It ends up that I do have to protect Beck from Olive, but it's because she kisses him too much.






This is especially funny cause she goes to town on Matt's ears all the time.

6 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

That's disgusting.

Grandma Duffy said...

Glad you have a blog for Beck...He is so cute!!

mandie said...

eewwwww.....

mommy dearest said...

Poor Beck. I hate soggy ears.

Chelsi Lasater said...

these people obviously don't get it. i think this is prec. i have to do the same thing with belle and her new cousin, kate. olive, your such a good big sis.

Abby Wright said...

So we have 2 big dogs. And they are the kindest things ever, but is there anything I should be worried about when our baby comes? I mean I hope they dont rip the baby to peices:)